Services and activities offered:
- Provision of DBS-checked volunteer drivers, using private car transport, to medical establishments, dentists, opthalmologists, Covid vaccinations; shopping for the housebound and prescription fetching, for residents of Petersfield and currently Sheet, Steep, Froxfield, Privett, Stroud, Langrish, and Ramsdean.
- We do ask for a small voluntary donation to cover expenses.
- Telephone 01730 266046 or call in at Winton House Centre, 18 High Street, to make arrangements.
- Times: Monday – Friday 09.30am – 3.30pm
- Out of hours’ answerphone message gives emergency contact number of Volunteer Coordinator who changes each week. Please call this number in an emergency.
- Please note that we need 48 hours’ notice.
- For further information click on our website button below
- Volunteer for Community Transport 15 September 2021
Car Volunteer Drivers Required
Do you enjoy driving?
Do you have some free time?
Would you like to be involved in your local community?
Petersfield Voluntary Care Group
Winton House Centre 01730 266046