Who are we?
- The Chaplaincy is made up of individuals who believe in the Christian faith and are motivated by it to offer help to our town
- The Chaplaincy is made up of individuals from all walks of life. e.g. teaching, business, public sector and ministry
- The Chaplaincy is in partnership with Petersfield Area Churches Together
- Rt Rev’d Christopher Foster, anglican Bishop of Portsmouth
- Rear Admiral Paul Hoddinott CB, OBE
Some individuals felt the desire to go out and serve in their community, so set out to visit other similar groups working in other towns and deciding on how the Petersfield Business Community would be best served. Once the group was formed with a team of trustees, a plan was put together, and volunteer Chaplaincies were trained. Petersfield Town Chaplaincy was born, and adopted by Petersfield Area Churches Together to represent the fact that all churches together were serving their community in this way.