PACT Co-ordinating Committee
The work of PACT is co-ordinated through a committee comprising one of the serving clergy, ministers or leaders, together with one appointed lay representative from each participating congregation. The Chair takes office for one year at the first ordinary meeting following the AGM and he/she will have been the previous year's Vice-Chair.
January 2013: There is currently no one in the position of Vice Chair of PACT.
Officers for 2013
- Father Peter Hollins,St Laurence Catholic Church, Chair (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Linda Cawsey, Petersfield Methodist Church, Secretary (email@example.com)
- Christine Tully, St. Peters, Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- John Studd, Life Church Petersfield, Web Master (email@example.com)
Other members of the PACT Committe
- Reverend Will Hughes and Emma Dean represent St Peters Church
- Reverend Richard Saunders and Hilary Bonney represent St Mary Magdalen
- Reverend Judith Bee and Andy Hall represent St Mary’s Buriton
- Reverend John Owen and Lindy Young represent All Saints’ Steep
- Reverend Joanna Farrell and Suzanne Tong represent St Peter’s, High Cross
- Reverend Jeanette Richardson represents the Methodist Church
- Reverend Peter Norris and David Barton represent the United Reformed Church.
- Father Peter Hollins and Tim Concannon represent St Laurence Church
- John Callaghan and Helen & Simon Mason represent Life Church Petersfield
- Captain Linda Read and Brian Edwards represent the Salvation Army Church
- 2012 Chair Rosemary Davies (Methodist) stays on the committee for two years.
The PACT co-ordinating committee has a working party which produces the Lent courses each year. The Easter services of all the churches which are distributed in the Easter card are the work of the PACT committee. It organises the Good Friday Walk of Witness and Service in the Square; Pentecost , Holiday Club, Christmas Cards and services and a Carol Service and the Christmas Day Lunch.
There is plenty for you to find out about and get involved with!