Christian Comment and Friday Focus 2009
Christian Comment articles are written by members of PACT churches and are published in the Petersfield Post and the Borden Post every Wednesday.
Friday Focus articles are also written members of PACT churches and are published on alternate weeks in the Petersfield Herald which is published every Friday.
PACT gratefully acknowledge the authors of these articles and these newspapers for allowing these articles to be reproduced on the PACT web site.
Note that Christian Comment and Friday Focus are now available on this web site from February 2009 to date, organised by church - see the Faith Comment and Friday Focus Archive.
The current Christian Comment and Friday Focus articles are also available on the mobile version of the PACT web site: www.pact.org.uk/mobile.
- Christian Comment - 2nd, Michael Rowan, St Laurence Catholic Church - Never fall for first impressions when it comes to a Catholic monk
- Christian Comment - 9th, Susanne Irving, Life Church Petersfield - Gardening lessons
- Friday Focus - 11th, Rev'd David Stickland, St Mary's, Buriton - Look Back as well as forward
- Friday Focus - 18th, Rev'd Joanna Farrell, Assistant Priest, Steep and Froxfield with Privett - We must change attitudes
- Christian Comment - 30th, Rev'd David Strickland, Parish Priest, St Mary's Buriton - Jesus not just for Christmas
- Christian Comment - 4th, Henry Marshall, Reader St Peter's Church - Why we pay tribute is so vital
- Friday Focus - 13th, Susanne Irving, Life Church Petersfield - Only God knows our path
- Christian Comment - 18th, Joan Littlefield, St Mark's Shared Church, Bordon - Let's look at faith this time
- Christian Comment - 25th, Rev'd Anderson Marsh, Petersfield Group Ministry - Prayers are key for many
- Christian Comment - 7th, Simon Mason - Life Church Petersfield - A Season In Which To Prosper
- Christian Comment - 14th, Jane Burchell, Petersfield Evangelical Church - Why we should be helping
- Christian Comment - 21st, Rev'd John Owen, All saint's - A sense of humour
- Christian Comment - 28th, Sue Bone, Petersfield United Reformed Church - Hymn has important meaning
- Christian Comment - 2nd, Brian D Blogg, United Reformed Church - Let God show you the way
- Christian Comment - 9th, Rev'd David Stickland, St Mary's Buriton - Wind is of interest to us all
- Christian Comment - 16th, Andrew Lyon, St Mary Magdalen, Sheet, St Mary's Buriton - Moving memories of 9/11...
- Friday Focus - 18th, Terry O’Connor, St Laurence Catholic Church, Petersfield - Political Correctness – Good or Bad?
- Christian Comment - 23rd, Reg Ward, Petersfield Methodist Church - Parable's Resonance
- Christian Comment - 30th, Michael Blakstad, St Laurence Church - A 'simple' life is the way to go
- 1st Melanie Evans, Local Preacher, Petersfield Methodist Church - Have you met with 'Jesus'?
- 8th Michael Moore, St Peter's Church Petersfield - Someone always pays...
- 15th Irene Jeffery, Parishioner, St Laurence's Catholic Church - Do what we can for others
- 22nd Sandra Coombes, Life Church Petersfield - Stay bold and don't give up
- 29th Joan Littlefield, St Marks Shared Church Bordon - Tongue can bless and curse
- 1st - Rev'd Peter Barnett, Petersfield Methodist Church - Could be time to look again
- 15th - Mark Meatcher, Assistant Minister Petersfield United Reformed Church - Did you see that???
- 22 April 2009: Rev’d David Stickland Parish Priest, Buriton - St George: Fact or Fiction?
- 29 April 2009: Tony Berry, St Mary Magdalen, Sheet - Looking closer for the detail
- 25th - Simon Mason of the Life Church Petersfield: Being United
- 18th - Ann Saunders of St Laurence Catholic Church Petersfield: A Winter Holiday
- 11th - Linda Cawsey of the Methodist Church Petersfield: You don’t have to Google God
- 4th - Rev Rob Dewing, vicar of Mary Magdalen, Sheet: Fragility of Life was brought home by book
The following articles were published in The Petersfield Post but copies were not available to be displayed on the PACT web site. If you have copies of these articles please contact the web master: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 28th - Rev David Stickland, St Mary's Buriton: Walk of Like Means so Many Things
- 21st - Bert Perry of The United Reformed Church, Petersfield United, Re-Organised Church Would Help
- 14th - Rev Joanna Farrell, Curate, All Saints, Steep: Pray for Strength of Church
- 7th - Henry Marshall, Reader at St Peters, Petersfield: Hallelujah, its Joyfully Meaning