24/1 Prayer: 22 to 23 January 2010
The following prayers were written in the Prayer Log Book during the 24/1 Prayer Time
- Dear Jesus I pray that we will once again know the excitement of knowing you and finding every opportunity to tell others about you, as though it was a matter of line or death.
- Dear Father I prayed that the present members of Petersfield Housing Association remember their Christian roots and reconsider the decision to abandon their responsibilities for one of their first projects, Winton House. Please soften their hearts I ask.
- 1 John 3:1 "See what love the Father has given us that we should be called the children of God and that is what we are".
- Loving Father, thank you for you amazing love for each one of us. I pray that we may recognise more clearly our identity as children of God. As we dod so, please blur our identities as members of this church or that, so that me may grasp together our common purpose of serving you as your children.
- I pray for a deeper knowledge of God working in and through the churches of the town, that we truly may be one, that through scripture and prayer come to encounter our awesome God.
- Lord God you are the Father of us all and I pray that we will remember this in all we do and that we will be drawn closer together and to You throughout this.
- Praise the Lord that Froxfield has 30 in their Alpha Course! Praise Him for PACT and all the fellowship.
- Be outward looking and see what there is to do...
- Be thou my vision... Lord inspire us, lead us, use us for your kingdom and your glory.
You may borrow the Prayer Logbook which contains prayers from the 24/7 Prayer in September 2009 and the 24/1 prayer in January 2010. Contact John Callaghan: firstname.lastname@example.org.